It’s quite possible that you know someone who suffers from the neurological disorder of epilepsy. Understanding and helping can be a difficult task. Our FIRST PERSON guest this week lives with the uncertainty of epilepsy. Tiffany Kairos is a young woman from Ohio who contacted me recently. As I listened to her story, I decided it was one that needed to be heard by FIRST PERSON listeners.
Tiffany is the Founder of The Epilepsy Network, an online community of people with epilepsy and those who are caregivers. After listening to Tiffany’s testimony of how the Lord is meeting her in her struggle, please follow the links below for more information.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theepilepsynetwork/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/TENofficial
• YouTube: https://youtube.com/theepilepsynetwork
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/theepilepsynetwork
• Website: https://theepilepsynetwork.com
• Personal blog: https://tiffanykairos.com
NEXT WEEK: Dr. Warren Wiersbe on mentoring